Banbury Mixer/ Internal Mixer (X(S) M-50, X (S) M-75/40, X (S) M-160, X (S)M-250/20)
|FOB Price:||US $50,000-500,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $50,000-500,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: X(S)M-50, X(S)M-75/40, X(S)M-160, X(S)M-250/20
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Type: General Rubber Machinery
- Trademark: Sea King
- Origin: Qingdao China
- Certification: ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Structure: Vertical
- Type of General Rubber Machinery: Material Processing Machine
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 84778000
The machine is applicable for plasticating and mixing rubber and plastics.
1. The internal mixers of this adopt elliptical tangential rotors. The wings and working surfaces of the rotors, the internal surfaces of the mixing chamber, and the working surfaces of the pressing RAM device and the discharging device are all coated on with wearable hard alloy by built-up welding method, which are durable and corrosion proof and have a long service life.
2. The rotors, the mixing chamber and the discharging door are all structured with circulating channels to realize the circulation of heat transmission mediums. According to different processing requirements, the mixing materials may be heated by hot steam or cooled by cold water.
3. The mixing chamber is a combined configuration, which is convenient for assembling, disassembling and maintaining. The drop-door discharge device is driven by two reciprocating oil cylinder which directly pull the locking plate to lock the discharge door. The device provides fast discharging and reliable airproof.
4. The rotors are supported by rolling bearings, which are easy to maitain and have a long service life.
5. The transmission system adopts a hard facing gear reducer, which has a compacted structure with higher transmission effciency, lower noise and longer service life.
6. The pressing RAM device may be driven by pneumatic cylinder or oil cylinder to press onto the mixing materials to force them equally mixed so as to increase productive effciency. Mated with the electric controller, the pressing RAM device can automatically add pressure, release pressure or just keep floating.
7. Both manual and automatic modes are arranged to operate PLC electric system. It is easy to exchange the modes and reliable to operate the controller.
|AC Drive||DC Drive||AC Drive||DC Drive||AC Drive||DC Drive|
|Net Chamber Volume(L)||50||75||160 142|
(2 wings) (4 wings)
|Working Volume(L)||35||50||120 105|
(2 wings) (4 wings)
|140||188 (4 wings)|
|Rotating Speed of Drive Rotor(r/min)||40||5-50||40||30||4--40||20||20/40||4-40|
|Rotating Speed Ratio of Rotors||1:1.16||1:1.18||1:1.15||1:1.16||1:1.11|
|Ram Pressure on Stocks (Mpa)||0.25-0.32||0.26-0.35||0.36-0.48||0.16-0.21||0.35-0.47|
|Compressed Air Pressure(MPa)||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8|
|Max. Steam Pressure (MPa)||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8|
|Cooling Water Pressure (MPa)||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4|
|Water Consumption (m3/h)||15||20||45||25||50|
|Discharging Device||Hydraulic Drop Door|
|Reducer||NGM Planetary Hardened-gear Speed Reducer||Dual-output Hardened-gear Speed Reducer|
|Overall Dimension (mm)||6100x1600x3610||6830x1930x3800||8900x2800x5050||7600x2500x4000||8540x4000x5560|
|Note||All the models may be optionally equipped with either pneumatic or hydraulic ram.|